ACADEMIC COACHING & COMMUNICATION
Do Not Teach, Inspire!
|TARGET AUDIENCE||LENGTH||PRICE||DATE & TIME||LANGUAGE|
|School, college, and university instructors||90 min||100 USD 75 USD||TBA||English|
Do Not Teach, Inspire!
If in Gail Goldwin’s opinion, “good teaching is ¼ preparation and ¾ theatre”, great teaching, the way we see it, is ¼ teaching and ¾ inspiring!
It’s neither an exaggeration to think that a great teacher changes a student’s life, nor an understatement to say that teaching is not mainly about information, but more about inspiration. Really, why should youngsters go to school when all the answers to their questions are at their fingertips? What added value does a teacher have when a glance at a certain website can provide them with all the same information he/she is providing?
Unlike Google, Wikipedia, or any other medium or website, teachers do care, inspire, love, and touch their students’ hearts. All teachers do, but not all of them are perfectly able to show it. All teachers do know that their role is not to simply fill their students’ brains with information from the book, but help them find value in what they are learning. All teachers do know that part of their mission is to open their students’ eyes on the wonders of who they are rather than narrowing their perspectives. They are perfectly aware that they play a pivotal role in helping their students discover who they are, find their purpose in life, and motivate them to take all the risks and achieve success in whatever they want.
In this seminar, we will give you the keys that will help you find the little hooks in your students’ minds and hearts to guarantee that they will feel the need to learn from the book, your experience and your inspirational words. Register now!
- Recognize the importance of being an inspirational teacher
- Differentiate between teaching and inspiring
- Learn different ways to inspire students
- Understand your students, personalities, and their expectations
- Get to know the keys to your students’ hearts
- Boost your students’ critical thinking
- Identify the tools to help students know themselves better and find purpose in their life
- This seminar will be hosted on Zoom
- Your individual link will be emailed to you after you register
- Missed a part of it? Don’t worry. The recording will be made available for 48 hours so you can re-watch in your own time.
- Due to limited seating in each class, all tickets purchases are final.